Kids Club Returns July 1st!
Hey parents! We’re excited to announce the reopening of the Kids Club at CAC - Pine Lake! Things will still look a little different, but most importantly your kiddos will be guaranteed to have a fun, safe time while you make your workouts count! Please note the following parameters of operations as we move forward, together!
- Reservations are required at this time. Reservations can be made by calling the Kids Club directly. Accepting reservations up to 3 days in advance.
- Kids Club will open Monday July 1st with hours of operation as follows: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 1:30pm, Monday – Thursday, 3:30 – 7pm, Saturday and Sunday, 9am – 1pm
- Kids Club is limited to children aged 2 to 8, although we anticipate bringing back infant and baby care soon.
- Masks will be required for children 5 and up, and encouraged for 2 to 4 year olds.
- Capacity will be limited to 8 children at a time.
- A single visit fee of $7.50 will be based on a 90 minute reservation. $2 for each additional 30 minutes when space is available.
Limited availability for Extended Care will be accepted. Extended care is for members who need supervised care while they attend to an appointment off site. Minimum of two hours, Max of four hours. Cost is $15 first 2 hrs./$6 each additional hour.
Punch cards and Family Unlimited options will return as we move forward.