At Columbia Athletic Clubs, the health and safety of our members and guests is of great importance to us. We take pride in providing safe, clean, and accessible facilities throughout our organization and look forward continuing to move together in a healthy way!
CAC Health and Safety Measures
- All Clubs have added GPS Needlepoint Bipolar ionization to our high-traffic area HVAC units. These air scrubbers work as added filtration and reduce air pollutants and viruses including H1N1 family of viruses (up to 99.4%). Additionally, we’ve added AirPHX units throughout our facilities which are rated air and surface killers of Coronavirus, mRSA, norovirus, E Coli, and more.
- Daily scheduled cleaning of all equipment and all touch points throughout the Clubs.
- Nightly cleaning crews scope emphasizes touch points, locker facilities, and high traffic areas
- Touchless hand sanitizers and additional cleaning options are located throughout the Clubs.
- Our pools use UV light along with existing water purification systems to assure the best sanitation.
- Regularly scheduled deep cleaning of facilities built in CAC operational plans.
- Additional cleaning and PPE equipment is stocked in all facilities for staff and member use.
- Equipment wipes, hand soap, and cleaning supplies are all treated with antibacterial and antiviral properties.
As reminder and above all else, all guests, members, and staff are encouraged to stay home when sick.
For any additional questions please reach out to our Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for Juanita Bay, email@example.com for Silver Lake, or firstname.lastname@example.org for Pine Lake.